By registering you are agreeing to abide by some very simple guidelines. You should:
- Select examples that are relevant to the underlying ideas and values of holistic political economy and illustrate them in action
- Provide a short description of the organisation/group (what they do)
- Summarise what is good about them using the tags how it shows and characteristics
- Ideally write from experience, use your own words and rephrase what you use from sources
You are indicating that you understand that on this site we are not capturing organisations that merely have good intentions or which exist to deliver good outcomes; many organisations provide relief or campaign for specific policies. On this site we are trying to capture cooperation and collaboration in practice. It is the process that matters, the way things are done. This is rooted in the fundamental principles of holistic political economy and its approach to the use of power and insistence on the necessity of matching means and ends. If you need to check your understanding of this start at Holistic Political Economy, Part 3 Consider, On Power
You agree to keep articles short and to the point. The site does not use images to avoid trademark or copyright issues. It is not necessary to duplicate information that can be found on organisation's own sites. This is a manual aggregator site, a short entry pointing to the organisations own web site or related pages where more information can be found is all that is needed.
On this site
- By default your article will be published and appear listed with other Draft Entries under the Hope Wiki Menu, please leave the Access set as Public otherwise it may not be visible to public users
- At some stage your Draft Entry will be edited and become an entry in the encyclopaedia, at that point it will no longer show in the list of Draft Entries
- Articles are not attributed
- Articles may be freely cited, please acknowledge Hope-Wiki as the source
- Your article may be altered if the information is inaccurate or misleading or to align it with the developing standardisation of entries in the encyclopaedia
- At the moment there is no automatic mailing or newsletter. If you receive an email it is intended for you.
- If a newsletter is set up in the future you will be able to opt out.
- The information kept is basic and will not be shared, it will not be given to third parties
- The site's ISP applies security
- In the future (but not yet) your information may be used by other HoPE related sites/organisations to keep you informed e.g. if The Hope Association comes into being.
- Your permission to be contacted will be assumed by your registration here - but you will be informed and will be able to withdraw it.
Thank you for registering with HoPE Wiki to submit draft articles of what good looks like.